Tuesday, September 25, 2012



HO! HO! HO!
It's definitely that time of the year once again.
All together now:
"W-I-S-H    L-I-S-T!"

Let's start now shall we? Please note that this year I have clearly cut down the list to half. Ahihihi... sign of maturity? hahaha I would hope so. Santa? Please? Pretty please?
Wish list means, I wish. I can't buy due to non-existent budget, therefore feel free to give me any on the list. hahahahahar!!!

1. There's no going around about it, but I want this: 

Nikkor 85mm 1.4 ! Enough said. 






(Photo credits: Ken Rockwell)

2. If rumors are true... the iPad Mini. 

Retails at $250-350 (the lowest-end model). I never wished for an iPad. Solely because of it's size. I got my trust ipod touch and it's size and function suits me fine. It's just like having an extra thick hanky in the bag. I wished on a tablet of another brand... coz of it's 7-inch size. But I really want an Apple. VIOLA!!! So an Apple I shall wish to have: (for size comparison, a regular iPad is on the left and the iPad mini on the right). Perfect for my small messenger bags). 


These pictures appeared on a Chinese blog. Apparently it's a photo of how the iPad mini will look like although nothing is yet confirmed as of press time. Rumored release date is October 10. Hope it's true. Hope  I'd get hit with an iPad mini on my head, I wouldn't mind the bruises. hahaha. Isn't it perfect?
(Photo credit from the chinese blog)



3. Macbook.

Enought said. (Oh, wait... I just need to say, this would be the perfect partner for my photography). Ahihihi



4. YARNS!!!

Lots and lots of yarns! Why is there shortage of good yarns in this city? And if you do find one, why is it expensive? P 475 a piece. For me, that's expensive. Oh well...


(My own photo of the yarns)


5. Crochet hooks

Isn't this just too cool? I could yarn a day away! Ehem... while you're at it... you may include the clay I can put on the handle for comfort. hahahahaha! Shameless, ain't I?

6. And last but not the least:

I wish for world peace and good will to all men!

I, thank you.

Have you got your wish list done yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment