Wednesday, October 31, 2012



I'm back. Much apologies for the month-long absence. I didnt know where to start so let me just share with you the photos of what I had been up to the past month.
Remember I took up a new hobby? 
Crochet.
That's what's been happening in this household. Among other things. 
As usual I captured the moments with the wall in our laundry area as the background. The light there is superb at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. And that's when the kids get home from school.


The headbands...


A very beautiful market bag, pattern courtesy of Lauren of Daisy Cottage Designs. Please check out her blog hereI even copied the exact colors. My girls love their bags! Thank you Lauren.


Big sis wanted the flower. Little sis opted for a multi colored ribbon.


And her headband. She wasn't going make it easy for me, she wanted hearts in pink. It was my first time to construct a headband from different pieces. Lovely isn't it?



Thank You Boss!
Thank You for guidance.
Thank You for beautiful creations.
Thank You for the courage and inspirations.





No comments:

Post a Comment