Wednesday, October 31, 2012



I'm back. Much apologies for the month-long absence. I didnt know where to start so let me just share with you the photos of what I had been up to the past month.
Remember I took up a new hobby? 
Crochet.
That's what's been happening in this household. Among other things. 
As usual I captured the moments with the wall in our laundry area as the background. The light there is superb at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. And that's when the kids get home from school.


The headbands...


A very beautiful market bag, pattern courtesy of Lauren of Daisy Cottage Designs. Please check out her blog here. I even copied the exact colors. My girls love their bags! Thank you Lauren.


Big sis wanted the flower. Little sis opted for a multi colored ribbon.


And her headband. She wasn't going make it easy for me, she wanted hearts in pink. It was my first time to construct a headband from different pieces. Lovely isn't it?



Thank You Boss!
Thank You for guidance.
Thank You for beautiful creations.
Thank You for the courage and inspirations.





No comments:

Post a Comment