Thursday, June 9, 2011





There's a cool story of my bracelet. Crystals once again. Have I mentioned I love crystals anything?
During our school supplies buying spree at the mall I passed by the accessory section and this bracelet caught my eye. Hmm... P150. ( US $ 4.00). Not bad. You know, just for kicks. Did a quick detour to the counter to pay for my find. I stood spaced out in line pretty excited about what school shoes to buy for the kids. I had the exact amount of Php 150 on hand. Sales staff got the bracelet, punched the register and said, "50 pesos ma'am".
"What?"
"Ha? Waaiit...", the sales staff did some punching again, totally surprised as I was.
"Yes ma'am, that's 50 pesos", she finally says.


I didn't believe her. I asked for her to check with a supervisor. Someone did come and confirmed the price was 50pesos.
Oh.
I had a big smile on my face. The sales staff had to laugh. But I actually thought of leaving the Php 100 I already had in my hand just in case the supervisor was mistaken. I mean, poor girl if the price was actually Php150...
But they insisted it was just '50 pesos ma'am'. Good for me then!

So here I am with my 50 peso crystal bracelet. Finally had the chance to wear it to a meeting this morning. Lo and behold it matches my Pabher shoes! Ahihihi cool ha?


(little girly declared a break for a kissy...)



No comments:

Post a Comment