Tuesday, June 14, 2011


A bittersweet read this week. Our second to the last issue of Time Magazine.
After papa's passing 2 months ago, my mother decides not to continue the "life-long" subscription of Time Magazine. (Right now, I couldn't afford to pay for it also...not yet.)
Subscription ends June 16. Days from now. I have just read about half of current issue. Will put off finishing it...maybe next month.One day from now, years years and years of "free flowing" Time magazines will cease to come to our doorstep. It is bittersweet. Afterall this has become one of the more significant moments my father and I share. Reading our mags together silent for hours whenever I visit. It all ends tomorrow.


Guess I'll be picking up my TM's from the newstands starting next week, selectively. And the Reader's Digest, next year. (Papa had been able to renew weeks before his attack).

I miss my papa.
60 days. 60 nights of tears since.
May the Lord bless his soul forever.

I miss you. Terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment