Sunday, June 5, 2011


Athough summer never actually ends in this part of the globe, it had already been announced to be officially the rainy season...
The start of another school year.
Does not necessarily mean we could stop wearing our summer dresses really...
I have taken the whole household on a more relaxed and slow pace since Friday so as to let the kids be ready for the first day of classes tomorrow.
Today I have decided to unofficially "end" summer vacation in black and silver...


A have a few pairs of Flojos. Never really cared for them the first time they hit the stores. Yet another brand of flipflops (translation slippers) which I will use only at the beach and house.
But how can I resist when spied these pair by the window... sparkly. That did it for me.
And they're not rubber! Finally...


It's my "gotta go get something from the supermarket right now" slip ons. Ok, so still slippers type. Just sparkly...hehehe




I hope everyone had the greatest summer!

Thank You Boss!


No comments:

Post a Comment