Friday, June 3, 2011


Still in our weekend chill out in Bogo...on our way back to Cebu City there was this small waterfalls... My friends went down for some shots. Honestly I was too afraid to go slithering down with my precious camera in one hand. It's just me. ahihihi...
See, Aga took some shots. This is was the smaller fall.
I stayed with friend Icky (the one who shoot me with Seth under those clouds during lunch). When he turned, he spotted a little boy wrapped in orange, getting a haircut. I almost shrieked at the beautiful sight!!! We had to half walk half run across the road...


This is one of those times that I just do not tinker around with nature's colors. He looked so cute!


Then of course, I go crazy with the tint.


Apparently, nature's colors only worked with me on some certain angles. hehehe... It was a totally different hue when I moved a few steps to the side, confronted with the grey cement wall behind the little boy...




His sisters. He was the only boy in the family.


One sister just came home from church after attending a Flores de Mayo celebration (end of), thus the costume.



Icky asked the boy how old he was. He was four.




No comments:

Post a Comment