Tuesday, March 15, 2011


Spring I am loving you!
...and blues, violets, pinks, greens!!!
All them glitters I love!
Have you checked the make-up counters in your malls? Oh, you just must!


Everything, simply everything has gone diamonds.
This season I most specially love coz they have made the sparklings more refined and vivid.
But the colors are not just what got me marching to the cosmetic sections...
I had been on the hunt for the most suitable and affordable mineral powder. They are indeed pricey. But I just actually use mine for them so-called "special occassions". hehehe. It's practical that way.
It's my first time using a BB cream. You know, the ones that Asian women are going gaga about. As you can see, I am not so sure if I applied enough cream. I haven't actually decided how much is just enough for my skin type. I wouldn't want to look washed out or worse, my arms looking darker than my face and neck. That would be Frankenstein-ish Barbie. Harharharhar! The BB cream I got says 'moisturizer' on the label. But the problem areas such as inner brow bone, sides of nostrils and sides of the mouth were as dry as ever. (That's what happens if one doesn't use a moisturizer WITH the bb cream, but then again, mine says 'moisturizer' already...wouldn't that make my face rival an oil refinery? hehehe). Dabbing a little insy tinsy gel-creme moisturizer (I use Clinique) seemed to work. Still worried about the oil refinery thought. Teehee...

(wearing a Tina Campos Magistrado necklace, find her here.)
For those who texted and emailed me...here are some of what's in my arsenal:


I simply couldn't do without the Auto Eyebrow and Diamond Shine lipgloss both by Face Shop. MAC Penultimate eyeliner. This is the ultimate tip! Unlike most, it's tip is thick and hard, which means there is lesser shake in our fingers in handling it. Best in making them wings. Yes, that's a Nichido colored eyeliner! Php 80 ladies and gentlemen! Soft, beautiful pastels that glides on smoothly. On the other tip is a spreader for variety.


That's the new mineral powder I got. A fraction of the cost of what I had before and I actually think it works better, for me at least. DIAMONDS DIAMONDS from Maybelline. On the pricey side but MARVELOUSLY DELICIOUS! I got the pinks/violets and greens. Love mixing them up.


I'm not sure if it's working on me but I like the way my vividly orange colored magic wand feels when I apply it under my eyes. Yes, I got the one for men. There's the bb cream. It is in a small tube. Good thing it's for my special occasions. hehehe (cheapskate me!!!)


Last but not the least, my trusty powder blush by Nichido. It is soft. It is afterall their professional Kabuki brush.

Be inspired...be happy.
They are happy colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment