Sunday, March 27, 2011



MAC Wonder Woman Lipstick in Spitfire.
I had been wary about this actually. Wasn't too sure if I could get away with a fuschia shade. So I figured, I can't carry it, oh well, at least the packaging is cool. It is afterall my bestfriend, Wonder Woman...
Speaking of Wonder Woman...Diana Prince? IS THAT YOU? Ahihihihhi... I'm so sorry to DP fans, I was working and had my "work" eyeglasses on, I couldn't help but chanel the mild manner secretary of Lt. Col. Steve Trevor. ahihihii...


So I was looking at my make up photos and noticed I'm always serious. Why? I really don't know. So I decided I should be at least smiling a bit on this review. Well, sort of anyway. Hehehehe...
Me, wearing the Spitfire on my lips. It is a rich shiny fuschia pink color on the tube. On my lips, it depends on how many layers I wear. One layer on bare lips gave me a matted hot pink shine. Two layers gave me this richer shade.


I simply love it!!! I had my photo taken outdoors to see how the shade looks while I'm actually out and about, the shade that people talking to me would see.


Awhile back I was looking for my magic lasso. But alas, I don't have a magic lasso. Tried my luck if I could still find my gold cuff. I only have my ring. And for the past months I had been wearing a different kind of bracelet. hahahaha...



Incidentally, it matches my current nail polish.


I love it. I will wear it often.
Hot pink fuschia.



Thank YOU, Boss.


No comments:

Post a Comment