Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finally...
Just one of things that got me stoked the past week!
Mailman came knockin' yesterday and VIOLA:


One of the 3 MAC Wonder Woman items I got my hands on. They are pretty limited. So hard to find. Out of stock in Hong Kong and Canada I finally found someone kind enough to brave the crowds...hehehe. Thank you!
Lipsglass in Emancipation.
I was just so excited. Great timing as I had somewhere to go that night. Everything in the WW Spring 2011 collection is jumbo sized! Not bad for it's price tag. SRP published in their website obviously jacked up while being shipped overseas. hehehe...but I'm not complaining. For the same price I'd be paying for something smaller in size.
I decided to break this down to:

When I first applied it. It is pale pink. With hint of pearls. It applies on smoothly and thickly, you would have to dab progressively.
Although it's jumbo applicator allows you to cover your lip on one swish...but I still liked to apply bit by bit just like I would a moisturizer or foundation.
First time I opened and pulled the wand out it got stock. Jumbo sized. I figured if I force it out, some of those precious gloss would go flying all over who knows where, worst unto my shirt! I tried many hand positions and came up with this:


It lets you control both wand and cylinder. Slowly slowly...

I took my now "Emancipated" (HAHAHAHAHAHA) lips out to the sun to have a better look at how my lips are reacting to the pale pink. I have never really tried this pale of pink before. But this I'm definitely lovin'.



I went, had a sandwich (carefully...just the way Hollywood stars eat at parties) and had my caffeine. This is a photo of the color 6 hours later...


It had stayed on, a little lesser on shine but the color my lips are still pale pink.

I love!!!

Now I feel like I need to find my magic golden lasso... hehehehehe!

Enjoy everyone! I hope you got your WW loot!
If you're interested I can get you in contact with someone hunting Hong Kong for this collection. But you gotta do it soon...

KAPAW!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment