Friday, March 25, 2011


For the longest time I haven't had any success in any workout I do. Much as it had been tempting I can not (ok, would not) go back to the strenuous yet exhilarating routine of cycling and swimming which made me seriously look like that lady on the left. ahihihi...no kidding.
After the 2nd kid, my routine just got way too funky. I ballooned. Yo-yo dieted. Worked out irregularly. Years of bad eating and exercise habits landed me in the ICU last year. Since then I have searched what I need. What I can do. At my own time and pace.
With my unpredictable work schedule (photo shoots/assignments are plotted months ahead but one can't just tell when someone needs your photographic skills --ehem! hahaha). My cousin-in-law, Christine, from Florida, casually mentioned ZUMBA while visiting the country.
Dance.
There's the magic word. Dance.
I WANNA DANCE!!!
I can do that. At my own time. At my own pace.
The DVD isn't too pricey at all.
I want to be fit again. To get back the strength. I'm not young anymore. I need to get back in shape --- properly.

That's why I do this. This is why you will not find me online for 2 hours 6 days in a week:


Cool ha? Nope, you won't get bored. Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are dedicated to cardio routines. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are to sculpting and toning.
ZUMBA uses high intensity interval training. The commonly overlooked secret of any successful workout. Reggae, samba, hip hop, belly dancing...LET'S DANCE!
I love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment