Thursday, March 24, 2011


You know how retail shops, coffee shops and all kinds of shops are giving out planners and doodle books these days? Some I give to my kids. Some I keep for myself. I love the blank pages of doodle books. This one I got from a jeans company. I needed an autograph book. Yes, old school autograph book. It was a perfect square book with loads of blank pages. The animal print cover? It's a sticker my friend Gigi gave me from Singapore. VIOLA!!! A cool animalistic kinda autograph book. hehehe.
What for? Yeah, could be for chasing celebrities. hahahaha. I actually use it for work. Some photo assignments/shoots allow me to be close to a celebrity or popular personality. I secretly ask for their autographs. hehehe...shamelessly. hahahaha


One time I completely forgot the book. I had to let the Russian artist sign my camera lens wiper...


I always get stickers and memorabilias...they're for free.


If I get a production ID, I let the personalities sign on them, makes more impact.


The number of stickers equals the number of times the president of our country has attended the event I was covering.

Cool ha?



No comments:

Post a Comment