Tuesday, July 26, 2011



Im back!
Been such a busy bee lately (thank You Lord for work!).
4.45am Sunday hubby and I found ourselves at the starting line of the 1st Y101 Armscor Run at IT Park, Cebu. It was a cool run! 10.1k, 1k and 5k.
Allow me to share some snapshots...


























Ms Haide Acuna of ABS CBN


He won the red motorcycle






Aside from being the 10.1k womens champ, she won the blue motorcycle





Hubby and I (nope, I dont run...). I just shoot.

Thank YOU Boss for very good weather!
Thank YOu for safe run!
Thank You for the success!


2 comments:

  1. Ma'am,

    Salamat sa photograph. It's very nice. Nagbunga na ang 4-months living my life as a gym rat.

    Regards!

    Haide

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahihi... Hi Ms Haide! You are always most welcomed. More power!

    ReplyDelete