Sunday, June 26, 2011


It was a 7am call time. By then we were all at Mactan Shangrila Resorts and Spa for a formal event. The ever stickier than glue team is as one as always.
I was not there as a photographer but as part of the production crew so I didnt dare my camera. I spotted Zsarie Vidal's sister, Monalisa, who was taking photos of simply everything and everyone. Hmm...I shamelessly introduced to her and asked if I could swipe some of her photos later. Ahihihi. Lucky for me, she is such a sweet lady. Thank you Lieazl !

Ann, Tata and Me (Claire not in photo, she was taking the photo)

Program director Mark Anton Masa with the LapuLapu City Tourism Office ladies


LapuLapu City Major Paz Ragaza (middle)



Cocktails and violins at the entrance hall


Beautiful arrangements also by the great Mark Anton Masa


Ready for showtime!


International award winner Soprano Zsarie Vidal proudly poses beside her father's, Mar Vidal, masterpieces


The Vidal family: Monalisa, father Mar and sister Zsarie with Mayor Paz Ragaza


Barong (national costume for men) with Lapu Lapu (national hero) as insignia by Bergamo


Beautiful gowns by Edwin Alba




With Queenie Aman (note the barong of Mar Vidal: it is handpainted, by himself of course)



Zsarie Vidal with hosts Miss Earth-Philippines Saine Maynard and celebrity sportsman Marc Nelson


Top Taxpayers of Lapu Lapu City Awards Night 2011


...and special guest...



The crew: Tata, Claire, me and Ann after the show.


Updating our profile status at midnight...


Planning out our next move before we retire for the night: midnight buffet!!!

It was a beautiful and successful event.
Thank you Mark and Ann for making me part of the team. For the new experience of being a floor director. It was awesome! Promise I'd keep my mouth farther from the microphone of the communication set next time. Hahahaha!
It was so cool. From the briefing, blocking... I love you Mark! You make things look so effortlessly easy.
Yes, laugh all you want but I kept my script for remembrance. hahaha funny the things I wrote down there for notes. Even the models' names are there.

(I would like to heartily give credits for the photos to: Tata Navarra, Monalisa Vidal and Mark Anton Masa)

Thank You Boss!


No comments:

Post a Comment