Tuesday, May 3, 2011


These days I have embraced tradition in our country to wear either black or white or any color you might want to honor the deceased with. It be in one whole year or 40 days. I have not decided for how long yet. You will be seeing me in dark colors this summer though in respect to my late father who passed away almost a month ago. So what do I play up? It's the eyes. Or the lips that gets the color treatment. Lately, it's been my eyes. I play up with just about any color. Usually when I'm most lazy, which is most of the time by the way, it's just one stroke of a vivid colored eyeliner and the usual winged black liner to seal it.
It's been my uniform of late. As you might have guessed, cheapskate that I am, I have stacked up on them very affordable colorful eyeliners. Sometimes I combine 2 or 3 colors at a time. Especially when Im in an all black ensemble.
There's just actually no reason to go drab this summer. Gotta lighten up, especially I dont think I have gotten the life back into my eyes yet...


And to those in the same boat as I am these days, I hope I answered your questions.
I have always loved you all for caring.


No comments:

Post a Comment