Saturday, May 7, 2011


I shall wear red.
As you know as respect to my father who passed away a month ago, I have promised to wear (something) black (sign of mourning) until the 100th day anniversary. The black infinity scarf/vest is the perfect accessory.
And of course, beads. Strands of beads.
Multi-colored.


A very happy Mother's Day to all mothers all over the world!
It should be the perfect day to wear RED!





(Throughout the photo session I had to carry the umbrella. There's actually a storm signal in the country, Ahihihi).

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you mom. We love you. Thank you for being strong. Thank you for being there for us always. We are forever and always most proud of you.

Once again, I would like thank Tina Campos Creations for the beautiful bead necklace.


Thank YOU Boss.
Thank You for the best mother.
Thank You for her love.
Strength and compassion.
Thank You for my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment