Friday, April 29, 2011






So...what did YOU wear?
Ahihihihi...
Before you got to my blog, I am pretty sure you most probably have read 30 other fashion blogs talking about the dresses and HATS personalities wore to yesterday's royal wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I know I have. Hahahaha!

So some got it, some just didn't. But hey, they got invited. And unfortunately for whose hats just didnt cut it, are now the center of every fashion blogger's "attention".

So I'm not even gonna start.
But please do spare me the fashion police treatment as I show you what I would have worn if I have gotten an invite. hehehe...

I gather it was a bit chilly. That is why the Rajo Laurel Plains & Prints Thripps long-sleeve dress in olive would have been perfect. Top it with a Philip Treacy hat, which actually would have been the first thing I shopped for considering the waitlist. Seemed almost everyone favored Philip Treacy for the occasion. I'd also get an old pair of black Christian Dior platforms.
I love the simple and elegant ceremony.
Love how there was no high pitched opera singer "giving her all".
Love how the bride did her own make up. I mean hey, if you got the talent, why not?



It's your wedding, you can have any wedding dress style you want.
That is why I love you!

Hurray for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge for pulling off a very beautiful ceremony! And yes, this was a wonderful surprise:


No comments:

Post a Comment