Friday, April 29, 2011


The official royal wedding photographer is Hugo Burnand who used a Hasselblad H4D50, ehem, a 50-million-pixel medium format DSLR (oh why do you kill me so?). He did the photographs during Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall's wedding in 2005. A society photographer who also got the assignment during Prince Charles' 60th birthday in 2008.

But WHO is the lady photographer in green who came out with Kate Middleton at 10:51 London time from The Goring Hotel?!



I giggled when I saw her wiggle her way between the plant and car to run around the front of the car. Why, that's ME! Hahahahaha photographers in pursuit of the money shot of very important personalities (ok, that's an understatement, I know) often find themselves in the most awkward positions, whether dressed in shirt and jeans or haltered green top, black balloon dress, fashionable black hat and green high heels.
Having been able to be trusted as 'close in' photographer by Presidents, celebrities and Governors, I had goosebumps thinking of where she was.
And then she opens the front door and SITS DOWN to take more photos. Friend? Photographer's associate? For the lad Scotland Yard detective to have given her the time and room the lady photographer in green must be all of the above.

The best seat in the house I should say!
Now that's really killing me. ahihihi.
Everyone has got his or her royal wedding story.
But hers...oh my...HERS is a completely different one indeed!
I want to see her photos! hehehe
Whoever you are, I envy you.
I most certainly salute you to have been trusted to do what you did.



No comments:

Post a Comment