Tuesday, April 26, 2011


I seriously stacked.
The Shalom Farms honey products!


Definitely a must have at every household. Forget insomnia, one teaspoon of honey makes this big baby to dream land in a heartbeat!
I usually take my honey before breakfast for stamina. Endless commuting and shooting, I surely need the boost. Don't even get me started with the throat spray. My hubby swears by it. (I put on my kid's cuts and insect bites, hehehe. Just don't forget to wash it off later...)
Hubby's honey soap was laying around. I have not used the soap so I gave it a go. Well, it's a keeper!!! No matter how the label says "moisturizes" on them commercial facial washes, not to mention, expensive, the more sensitive skin around my mouth and eyebrows always get ugly flaky dry after a few minutes. But lo and behold! No dryness in sight after the HONEY SOAP!!! At P70 a piece, who can resist. Hmmm...online shopping, here I come!



Yep, she swears by them too.

Everyone an avid fan.

You can find them at Sulit.com

Raw honey from Shalom Farms


2 comments:

  1. Hi, How can I get the product... Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am trying to get a hold of Chickie Holman... I was wondering how do I get a hold of her please... I love the product

    ReplyDelete