Saturday, March 19, 2011


Sweet 16!
We did a wonderful casual family dinner for our 16th wedding anniversary at I.T. Park.
This is what I had nothing to wear to. This is where I was headed off to after I got my Rajo Laurel loot and did a quick ensemble change at the mall bathroom. This is why Rajo L. himself signed a "Happy Anniv" greeting on my shopping bag.
(I will soon have some photos showing the many ways this type of blouse can be worn.)
I wore the stellar blue sleeveless blouse. Very affordable, very beautiful.
And this is one of the weekend's affairs that got me going for the perfect make up.

(Alas I went for the smudge eyes look with the Maybelline diamonds for pizazz, ehem, with Estee Lauder matte brown shadows for a more solid base. Applied minimal bb cream on the Tzone. Took long time evening out my neck with Maybelline mineral powder to match my face. Somehow the application gives contours to the bones.)

Thank YOU, Boss.
Thank YOU two beautiful daughters.
Thank YOU for remarkable in-laws.
Thank YOU for a handsome, gentle, understanding, superman of a husband. hehehe. Seriously.
Thank YOU for 16 years (many more for sure!).
Thank YOU for friendship.
Thank YOU for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment