Monday, March 21, 2011


Another personality that got me marching to Plains & Prints last weekend was the Ms Divine Lee. I buy magazines just because she's on the cover. Even gadget and techy magazines which I know not how to read. hehehe...


She's hilarious to talk to!
Pretty lady.



Stilletos. With a capital S please, thank you very much.



It was just too cool to have finally seen her in person. And she wore the dress very very well.

Yeah, I came short of saying, "Ganda mo teh!"

And for some reason, I forgot to ask for her autograph. Somebody flick my brain now!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra! Yeah it was fun and Divine was so hilarious! Haha. Sure, go ahead and grab the photo.. and now I know you so we can say hi to each other next time haha.

    Nice photos, btw. What camera do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes talking face to face finally would be cool! I use the D90 Nikon. It was a fun event, walang keme... hope to bump into you soon!

    ReplyDelete