Wednesday, October 31, 2012



So here's what happened. About 2 weeks ago, some crazy cousins flew in from the US. This was lunch planned for the longest time. And dimsum was non-negotiable. They always... always have to have dimsum everytime they come home. Before they came, I was exchanging messages with one of them from Florida. He asked if I wanted his extra iPad case. I said, sure, why not. Only problem is, I DON'T have an iPad. Ahihihi. Remember my wish list? ahihihi. He didn't reply after that message. They came. We had lunch. Towards the end he pulls out a brand new iPad CASE and said, "oh, here's the case I promised." I went like, "huh? Ohhh, you didn't get my last message... (frowny face at the same time angry bird face, hahaha). "I don't have an iPad..." I didn't even notice him get something from his backpack, he said, "Oh, you DON'T HAVE THIS???"  ---holding up a box, iPad 3, WHITE! In a box. It was blurry. All I remembered is that I shouted, screamed and cried. HAHAHAHAHA! Then I took the box, shook it and checked the yellow post-it crazy cousin put on top. Yep, it's got MY NAME on it! HAHAHAHAHA it was crazy. Crazy cousins! But I love them. We always had been close. This was totally unexpected. AND I LOVE IT! HAHAHAHAHAH. So there. I went to lunch one morning and got an iPad 3. Of course, they didn't take it easy on the teasings, but oh, you guys can tease me all you want!!! See my little girl's smile? She knew how completely bowled over I was... 



And oh, I cut my hair. Again.
It was easy to show the hairdresser the photo I had of Halle Berry on the ipad. ahihhihi




Thank You Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment