Wednesday, July 13, 2011




What I wore at today's work. I covered a presscon of a fun run at Parklane Hotel today. Wore my new black shirt by And. It is just too cool! Paired perfectly with blue jeans. Casual, easy yet pulled together...


I usually walk around (discreetly) during work. And known to others, I wear heels if I knew I would not be running. But today I wore flat shoes. Satin ballet flats to be exact. Aren't they precious? Love the pair!
I just love the way I felt easy I decided to try out my shirt in pink.
So it went well with my lipstick hehehe...
It's not just another pink shirt. It's got the unique tuxedo like tail at the back...


Yes, I got another pair of the satin ballet flats: Silver.


In red.


So I guess you can already tell what my ensemble will be for the next shooting assignment. hahaha!

Online shopping is my thing. Keeps me in the house. There's a new shop you can browse thru in the country. (Thank you!!!).

Of course, I will be placing my orders again soon. I'm eyeing their bags...and more shirts.
Find them here: Catalogue63

Go! And enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment