Sunday, July 31, 2011


Thank you dear Tata for our photos!
A budding photographer she went shutter happy with my curled hair at another friend's birthday at McDonald's...Ahihii...


Yes I have abandoned thoughts of going back to the salon for some rebonding. Colored my hair once again in light brown and had become good friends with the curling iron, on occasions.


On another note, dear friend Ann had been convincing us of getting eye contacts, throwing away our Oakleys. I had been contemplating it lightly. Yes indeed eyeglasses sometimes bother me. And I have two. Contacts would actually be perfect. But in the words of Tata, "Afraid".
Afraid of doing this everyday...


Regardless I still want to get contacts. I prefer the more natural browns with the normal looking pupils. Not the Japanese anime doll kind. I would look funny in those.
I prefer honey...


And natural brown...


Hmm...thinking thinking...

Many many thanks to Tata for the pretty pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment