Wednesday, May 11, 2011


I have long since stopped buying them imported flipflops. Translation = slippers. Seriously.
Ahihihi but with summer breeze all around I see them in everyone's feet. Simply everyone and everywhere. But mind you, I still DO NOT and NEVER will wear slippers in the mall or anywhere else for that matter except at the beach and house.


My kids are lucky enough to be given hand-me-downs so I don't protest that. HAHAHAHA!
Just for the heck of it I look at the styles of Tory Burch. Believe I could not believe how much knock offs I've been seeing around. That turns me off too. Then I paint my toes a hot pink number. And I see the Tory Burch NUT BROWN slippers. Pink and brown. How could I resist. So ok, it's a go. I still don't wear my pair other than at the beach and house though. But aren't they a cool combo?
I just wanted to be different actually. A gold logo on the strap should be a cool change I figured. Ahihihi


Yes, I shall be taking them to our short vacation tomorrow. Which reminds me, I need to finish up packing...




1 comment:

  1. Tory Burch flip flops are comfy and worth the price :) . I love the one you have .

    ReplyDelete