Tuesday, April 19, 2011


Packing. I meant packed. Yesterday was the big packing day for us. It's off to a family reunion. Yep, those boxes at the back, we shall be taking them along for the weeklong stay at the farm. Finally using my Cath Kidston. I love it! An overnighter, carry-all, weekender, call it what you will but I call it my life-saver. ahihihi. As with most of my bag choices, the deciding factor is almost always the sling strap. Like I said, it's my life-saver when totting two little kids along, anytime, anywhere.
To show you how big, there's my BlackBerry phone on the outside pocket.


my stuff...ipod case (which actually is a GPS case, works better coz of the hard shell), coin purse, wallet, vanity case, make up case, eyeglass vault. Everything fit perfectly.


Have a safe trip everyone!
May your Holy Week be holy and meaningful.



No comments:

Post a Comment