Sunday, March 13, 2011




Last week we had a night of celebrations.
My sis-in-law's birthday.
Archbishop Joe Palma's birthday.
My niece Marie's graduation from med school.
My kiddo's graduation from pre-school.
And a long overdue reunion.


To celebrate the occasions, we had a private mass at the Archbishop Palace. Solemn and beautiful.


We all proceeded to Radissun Blu hotel for an intimate dinner with close friends.


Every time I see this on our table, my heart skips! It could only mean one thing...hehehe.


Marie...


Our private room



Tomato and white cheese with mint salad


The birthday celebrants were surprised with a very delicious chocolate cake!









Thank YOU Boss.
Thank YOU for a lovely dinner.
Thank YOU for wonderful friends.
Thank YOU for family.


No comments:

Post a Comment