Sunday, March 20, 2011

I figured I'd do red dress this summer. Coz it's not a summer color. And cobalt blue-ish nail color at the start of the season, coz it's not a summer color. hehehe

Have you got your summer shades on now?
We do.
Ahehehe...
Let's Face iT...we're lovin' them shades!
We have always been mani-pedi types and have "explored" all sorts of brands.
With this we stuck. Most of time the price is always an issue. But somehow, quality won over on this one. We get out loot from the Face Shop. Pricey than usual. As my own mother would say, "Too much for a whistle." But we don't resist the colors! hahahaha


Rich and vibrant. They last longer too. I am loving their Halogram line. Twice the price but just so cool!!! I'm wearing the peach colored...


I absolutely adore the cobalt blue for my pedi's. I believe I'll stick with it the whole summer...



No comments:

Post a Comment